Greenhouse Gases (GHG) / SB 375
Sespe collaborated with a multidisciplinary team to evaluate SB 375, the California bill aimed at redesigning communities to reduce greenhouse gases. Sespe assisted by tracking regulatory activities at the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) and by providing air quality expertise to the team. The Team performed the following tasks:
- Conducted survey of individual city efforts.
- Compared current efforts of individual cities to what may become necessary.
- Monitored and reported on the SB 375 process and related meetings.
- Conducted a series of SB 375 workshops for City Managers and Planners.
- Prepared a whitepaper report detailing recommended compliance strategies.